DHS | Department of Homeland Security
DHS | Agencies
DHS Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) Strategic Plan FY 20-24
Overview of Analysis Process
In this video, Neil McDonnell walks step=by-step through this key DHS strategic document to show small businesses how to find key information on I & A's needs, mission, vision, values and key operating principles
- Alion Science and Technology Corporation
- AMR Office of Emergency Management
- BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
- Battelle National Biodefense Institute, LLC
- BI Incorporated
- BOEING COMPANY
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- CACI Federal, Inc.
- Capgemini Government Solutions
- CDM SMITH
- Comprehensive Health Services, Inc. (CHSi)
- Covenant Aviation Security, LLC
- Deloitte Services, LP
- Ernst & Young LLP
- FJC Security Services, Inc.
- Fluor Government Group
- General Dynamics Information Technology
- GEO GROUP
- Grant Thornton, LLP
- Grunley Construction Company, Inc.
- IBM US Federal
- ICF International
- Ingalls Shipbuilding
- Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc.
- Knight Point Systems
- Korte Construction Company
- Leo A Daly
- Lockheed Martin - Information Systems & Global Solutions
- Marinette Marine Corporation
- Michael Baker Jr., Inc.
- Morpho Detection, Inc.
- Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- Northrop Grumman (Information Technology)
- Partnership for Temporary Housing (PATH)
- Robbins-Gioia, LLC
- Serco, Inc.
- Shaw Environmental and Infrastructure, Inc.
- Sirva Relocations, LLC
- Skanska USA Building, Inc.
- The Haskell Company
- Vencore, Inc.
- VF Imagewear
- VSE Corporation
Small Business Success Tips Podcast | DHS Episode
Summary: Kevin Boshears of US Department of Homeland Security speaks in detail about the scope of DHS, the contract consideration process, and how small businesses can position themselves to become strategic contracting partners. (2018 episode)