GSA | General Services Administration
The Federal Marketplace (FMP) Strategy is GSA’s plan to modernize and simplify the buying and selling experience for customers, suppliers, and acquisition professionals.
- Making it easier for customers to find and acquire products, services, and solutions that meet their mission needs
- Reducing barriers to doing business with the government, and improve access to opportunities for qualified suppliers
- Empower ingthe FAS workforce to spend more time performing the highest value activities and focus on excellence in service delivery
The GSA Forecast of Contracting Opportunities Tool provides information on planned federal contracting opportunities. The tool assists with acquisition planning by helping vendors learn about potential prime contracting opportunities early in the process. Easily filter data by agency, location (place of performance), NAICS Code, contract type, and more.
The GSA Forecast Tool User Guide provides tips on how to use the tool and take advantage of its features.
OASIS and OASIS Small Business (SB) | 7 separate Governmentwide multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services.
- OASIS Unrestricted is a Full and Open contract
- OASIS Small Business is a 100 % Small Business Set-Aside contract (FAR 19.502) with the ability to do Socio-Economic Set-Asides (FAR 19.8 thru FAR 19.15) at the task order level
- OASIS 8(a) SubPools were developed to provide the 8(a) community expanded access to the OASIS Best-in-Class contract program while creating more options for federal agencies to meet their 8(a) business development program goals through both competitive 8(a) set-asides and 8(a) directed task order awards.