Welcome to the GovCon Chamber
An independent organization, the Chamber is entirely self-funded by founder Neil McDonnell, with the help of Sustaining Members. The Chamber does not receive government funding.
Our mission is to help Small Businesses understand the "7-Step Process for Federal Revenue Success". When followed, that process will lead to their success.
“Government contracting is not a secret, it’s just a process.”Discover the Benefits for Sustaining Members!
- Daily Live Federal Sales Training
- Federal Small Business Professionals Directory (OSDBUs, SBLOs, etc.)
- Long-Range Acquisition Forecast (LRAF) Directory (Defense & Civilian)
- Supplier & Vendor Portals Directory (Federal Agencies & Large Primes)
- Federal Agency Strategic Insight
- Networking Opportunities with Other Government Contractors
Large Prime Contractors
- Strengthen Engagement with Small Firms
- Access to Qualified Small Businesses (HUBZone, 8(a), WOSB, & SDVOSB)
- Fulfill 'Small Business Plan' Using Experienced Firms with Past Performance
- Showcase Your Federal Teaming Needs
- Identify Small Businesses with Unique Subject Matter Expertise, Agency Intimacy, and Contract Vehicles
- Improve Communication with Industry
- Increase 'Market Research' Participation
- Expand Small Business Supplier Base
- Exceed Federal Small Business Goals
- Reduce Market Research Costs
- Double Social Media Reach to Industry
- Learn 21st Century Marketing Skills
Subscribe to the GovCon Chamber's Newsletter
We share valuable content related to success in the Federal Market, including: training, agency information, events, etc..