FOCUS | Women-Owned Small Businesses
Are you Invisible to Federal Buyers?
Most women-owned government contracting businesses are essentially 'invisible' when federal buyers look for small business vendors to solve federal challenges.
To rise above your competition, you must have a strong Small Business Profile in DSBS, cohesive marketing assets and a clear niche-offer for the federal marketplace.
The GovCon Chamber is committed to helping women business owners learn:
- effective federal business development strategies and
- how to build government contracting relationships that lead to federal revenue.
Watch the 2023 Sales Training for Women-Owned Business Owners Series
The Truth about Government Contracting Set-Asides to #WOSB
Start Here Understand the Reality About WOSB Set Asides in the Federal Market
👉 The Actual Numbers Don't Match the Hype. Why?
👉 Why are Set-Asides important to your success?
👉 Who actually makes the WOSB set aside determination?
👉 What is the decision making process?
👉 How can government contractors drive more WOSB Set Asides?
* Watch "How to Guarantee WOSB Set Asides in FY2024" (October 4, 2023)
2023 Sales Training for Women-Owned Business Owners
Subscribe to the 2024 GovCon Chamber Newsletter
Register now for weekly alerts:
- Upcoming free LINKEDIN LIVE live trainings from Neil McDonnell
- Strategic insights into federal agencies
- Learn to grow your government contracting business