BD Accelerator Workshop with Neil McDonnell
PHASE 1: Visibility
- Create a 'Clear, Focused Offer' That Attracts Buyers and Teammates
- Optimize Your Six (6) Key Marketing Assets That Land Meetings and Drive Conversations
- Rise Above Your Competitors and Have Buyers Reach Out to You
- Be Known as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Trusted Advisor in the Federal Market
PHASE 2: Targeting
- Identify an Ideal Target Agency for Strategic Growth | One That Buys What You Sell
- Identify the Right Program Offices, Military Commands, etc.
- Build a List of Agency Buyers | Program Office, Contract Office, Small Business Advocates
- Build a List of Prime Contractors to Pursue for Teaming | Small and Large Businesses
PHASE 3: Outreach
- Create Reusable Assets: Voicemail Scripts, Email Templates, and Call Plan
- Help Your Team Perform Initial Outreach to Schedule Meetings
- Weekly Sales Planning and Coaching
- Establish Strategic Relationships with Federal Buyers and Industry Partners
Is the Workshop Right for You?
- You're Not Hitting Your Federal Revenue Goals
- You're Not Getting Meetings with Federal Buyers
- You're Not Developing Revenue Generating Teaming Relationships
- You're Not Attracting Buyers and Teammates
About Neil McDonnell
Founder and President of the GovCon Chamber of Commerce, Neil McDonnell draws on 25+ years of government contracting experience. Neil has personally won and supported government contracts for the US Army, Navy, Air Force, HHS, VA, DOT, DOI, DOE, DoED, and the Executive Office of the President.
As a business coach and mentor, Neil is famous for making complicated topics easy to understand, helping businesses 'find their niche' and for providing specific, achievable, actionable steps any business owner could follow.
Neil has delivered more than 350 LinkedIn live daily sales training events in the last 2 years teaching thousands small business owners that:
“Government contracting is not a secret... it’s just a process.”