GovCon Chamber Sustaining Member
We are not funded by government or large prime sponsors. We are self-funded through the generosity of our Sustaining Members.
By becoming a Sustaining Member of the GovCon Chamber of Commerce, you are supporting our vision to ensure that small businesses have the knowledge and ability to earn 50% of federal government contract dollars.
Since 2018, we have helped thousands of small businesses win over $3B in government contracts by teaching them that "Government Contracting is not a secret, it's just a process."
Available to All
- Daily 'LinkedIn Live' events teaching the 'How' of Government Contracting Success
- Federal Directories:
- Agency Small Business Specialists and Large Prime SBLOs (1,000+ names)
- Long-Range Acquisition Forecasts (LRAF)
- Vendor and Supplier Portals (Agency and Large Primes)
- Access to 200+ Federal Sales Trainings since 2022
- Networking opportunities with federal buyers and industry partners
- Federal Agency Insight (e.g., strategic documents, industry day decks, org charts, etc.)
Exclusive to Members
- Access to our Federal Business Development Master Class | (Value: $997)
The Most Update-to-Date and Comprehensive Step-by-Step Process for Succeeding as a Business Developer in the Federal Market.
- Mobile App for Easy Access on the Go
- On-Demand Trainings (200+)
- Access to The Federal Directories directly from your phone
- Access to Additional Courses
- Understand the Federal Market (4 Lessons)
- Getting in Federal Doors (3 Lessons)
- How to Win Contracts as an 8(a) Small Business (6 Lessons)
- How to Make Money in the Federal Market (9 Lessons)
- Handouts and Tip-Sheets
Understanding the Federal Sales Process
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (BD): The process of truly understanding your prospective customer and identifying the opportunities at that agency.
- CAPTURE : Shaping a single opportunity to increase your chances of winning
- PROPOSAL WRITING: Providing the best competitive solution to the government’s challenges
Watch Neil's LinkedIn Live GovCon Sales Training Series on YouTube