USCG | United States Coast Guard
Overview | USCG Small Business Office
A quick tour of the Coast Guard small business portal (recorded 2018 but still current). Learn how to quickly find out about outreach events, key contacts, contracting forecasts and more.
The US Coast Guard is the only military organization within DHS
The Coast Guard Acquisition Directorate manages a multibillion-dollar recapitalization investment portfolio of acquisition programs across 3 major product lines: Surface; Aviation; and C4ISR (command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance) systems.
- READ MORE Acquisition Program Domains
6 Procurement Centers:
- Office of Contract Operations at Coast Guard Headquarters
- Aviation Logistics Center
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Information Technology Service Center
- Surface Forces Logistics Center
- Shore Infrastructure Logistics Center – Base Support and Services
- Shore Infrastructure Logistics Center – Construction
Michael W. Derrios | Senior Procurement Executive and Head of Contracting Activity for the US Coast Guard
Government Contracting and Trends in Technology
* 2018, Metropolitan School of Professional Studies
USCG State of Coast Guard
Adm. Karl Schultz, Commandant of the U.S. Coast Guard delivered his annual State of the Coast Guard Address Feb. 20, 2020.
Listen to his reflections on the organization’s successes over the past year, details of the FY2021 President’s Budget Request, and the shared vision for the future of the Service. His address also included announcements about global maritime safety and security, as well as workforce policies and advances.
- Top NAICS and what they buy | FY 2018
- Contracting Offices and areas of responsibilities
- USCG Contracting Enterprise Spend Analysis
Small Business & Industry Engagement Strategic Plan State by state Delivery Plan
Delivering Mission Excellence Anytime, Anywhere.